Tallahassee, Fla.—Throughout September, the Florida Department of Health is participating in National Preparedness Month by encouraging Floridians to take action and make a plan to ensure their families, homes and businesses are prepared when natural disasters or other emergencies occur.
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Keep Germs Away, Wash Your Hands Regularly
- Department Of Health Announces New Leadership
- Florida Department Of Health Names Office Of Compassionate Use Panel Members
- Ensure Your Children’s Immunizations Are Up To Date
- Residents Encouraged To Take Precautions During Hot Summer Months
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals