The Community Health Improvement Partners (also known as CHIP) are proud to share the first Mental Health/Substance Abuse Resource Guide for Gulf and Franklin Counties.
This project was created based on feedback from Gulf and Franklin citizens - A need to link people to mental health and substance abuse available resources.
- Joint Investigation Leads to Conviction in Jupiter
- During Children's Dental Health Month, Florida Health Highlights Success of School-Based Sealant Program
- Donna Walsh Named Health Officer for DOH-Seminole
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes 2017 Healthy Weight Community Champions
- Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
- Department to Host Public Workshops on Amendment 2 Implementation
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals