Apalachicola, FL— This August, the Florida Department of Health in Franklin County is celebrating National Breastfeeding Awareness Month. Franklin County is working to promote breastfeeding as a vital health activity and encourage breastfeeding-friendly work places and communities.
- Promoting Breastfeeding Access For Working Moms Focus Of Month-Long Campaign
- Nichole Geary, J.D. Appointed As New General Counsel
- Florida Theme Parks and Zoos Recognized for Making Healthy Options Available to Visitors
- Join The Department Of Health For Virtual Summer Camp
- World Hepatitis Day To Focus On Prevention
- Dr. Elena Perez Appointed To The Florida Genetics And Newborn Screening Advisory Council
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals