TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health has created a resource to help Floridians eat smarter and move more, even on vacation. Through the Ticket to Health project, the department’s Healthiest Weight Florida initiative is highlighting healthy choices in theme parks and zoos throughout the state on their website and with a downloadable brochure.
- Join The Department Of Health For Virtual Summer Camp
- World Hepatitis Day To Focus On Prevention
- Dr. Elena Perez Appointed To The Florida Genetics And Newborn Screening Advisory Council
- El Departamento De Salud Les Pide A Los Residentes De La Florida Que Se Protejan Contra El Virus Del Nilo Occidental
- Florida Department Of Health Provides Online Resources Regarding Hansen’s Disease Or Leprosy
- Floridians Urged To Protect Themselves Against West Nile Virus
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals