The May 2016 DOH-Franklin/Gulf Wellness Newsletter is here. This months topics highlight: Fitness Challenge Winners, Arrive Alive Tour, Tobacco Free Florida Week, Swimming Kickoff, Healthy Cooking Updates, Healthy Food of the Month Cantaloupe, Franklin County Sheriff's Office Kids and Cops Day, Hurricane Preparedness Week and Community Health Improvement Partners (CHIP) Update.
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Five New Travel-Related Cases
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Four New Travel-Related Cases
- Zika-Related Microcephaly Case Confirmed in Florida
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Three New Travel-Related Cases
- On National HIV Testing Day DOH Encourages Floridians To Know Their Status
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Seven New Travel-Related Cases Today
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals