TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health reminds all residents to enjoy food safely this Fourth of July holiday weekend. It is often easy to forget simple steps like proper hand washing can protect our family and friends. The best way to prevent illness is to practice safe food preparation and food handling.
- DOH-FRANKLIN EARNS NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS RECOGNITION
- Put Safety First During Independence Day Celebrations
- Exercise Caution During Summer Storms
- Florida Residents Encouraged to Enjoy the Great Outdoors In The Sunshine State
- Health Care Professionals Applaud Governor's "Keep Florida Working" Budget
- Promoting Heat Safety During Summer Months
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals