The Community Health Improvement Partners (also known as CHIP) are proud to share the first Mental Health/Substance Abuse Resource Guide for Gulf and Franklin Counties.
This project was created based on feedback from Gulf and Franklin citizens - A need to link people to mental health and substance abuse available resources.
- National Minority Health Month
- DOH Names Director for Division of Disease Control and Health Protection
- Department Urges Caution to Avoid Reported Medical Marijuana Scams
- Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program Connects Wic Participants With No-cost Fresh, Locally Grown Florida Produce
- DCF, DOH, FDLE to Hold Workshops on Opioid Use
- Planting Pinwheels to Raise Awareness for Child Abuse Prevention Month 2017
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals